- Keep praying for our kids back home, Abby & Nathan. We miss them dearly.
- Sam is doing well in school. Pray for him as he desires to lead his friends to walk with Jesus. He has recently taken up archery, drums and a student leadership role.
- For continued spiritual cover over our home and our lives. We are constantly at war against the enemy. Pray this verse with us: "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power." - Ephesians 6:10
- Praise the Lord for great kids Bible clubs last month - over 400 kids and 4 churches with many volunteers. Our home church sent a team to participate in this with us.
- Adult literacy - It is going very well. We also just launched a kids after school reading and homework club with the churches - off to a good start. Pray that we would have more teachers/volunteers.
- Pray for our benevolence grocery shop. It is doing well and caring for families. Asking for wisdom on the way ahead. Balancing relief without dependence is often tricky. Pray that the ministry model would become clear.
- Pray for the local church in Ngando that it's members would continue to focus on discipleship and clearly understand grace.
- August presidential elections are not finished and were sent to a runoff for October 17th. It keeps everyone generally unsettled. Pray for the country's stability and peace.