April 2016 Monthly Partner Update
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
- Nathan & Abby remaining in the US: work, school, encouragement in a new season. Abby - NTM Bible school in Jackson, Michigan. Nathan - Studying online, pursuing music.
- 3 of us are returning to Kenya in July – Orlando, FL in June and July - Brad, Camie, Sam. Transitioning back, Sam starting 8th grade.
- Pray that we will trust, have peace and straight paths as we prepare to go back without 2 of our kids - tough to think about being apart from them.
- Renewal of our residency/work permit in Kenya. Expires Nov 2016.
On the Ground in Kenya
- Hatua Community Centre - Pauline as she manages ongoing ministry. Wisdom as she addresses relief and benevolence concerns.
- CTC Bible school -Students are on break this month. Pray for the ongoing application of their knowledge learned.
- Kids Bible Clubs April 21-23. Brad & Camie will be traveling back for this visit April 14-25th.
- For clarity of the Gospel to be freely understood. We are always up against blinding spiritual evils, false teaching, animism and prosperity faith.
Ministry Funds Needed
- Increasing our personal monthly support. We need to additionally raise $1,500 per month.
- A 4WD vehicle to help us access muddy roads and rural areas and for better safety on the roads. $25,000
- Airfare for returning to Kenya, about $3,500.