Intentionally Spreading His HIV!



A neighbor man...
Bragging in his drunken state.

“I have spread my HIV to so-and-so and to so-and-so and to so-and-so.”   As he loudly proclaimed the names of women he had slept with, the anger in the community heightened.

He was a predator - and now everyone knew.  He was dying of a disease and his goal was to share the pain with as many as possible.

He preyed on hungry mamas, enticing them with a bag of food with which to feed their children.  And many had given in to him.

The ladies took matters into their own hands.  They joined together and mobbed him - smashing him with a rock in a way that he won’t ever spread his disease again...

The painful thing to me was hearing the list of mama’s that he had slept with...
Ladies we know...
One even a member of Girls With Vision!

And I feel weak in my knees! 


I don’t even know where to go ... but I do realize this!


I NEED to be praying for each of these ladies just as I do for my own children!


For:
* Godly wisdom, for them to know the depth of Christ’s love for them
*Character
*Favor, with God and others
*A spirit of excellence, to do all things as unto the Lord
*Humility
*A desire to know God more deeply than anything else in their lives
*Direction, discernment and protection as they go about each moment of their day
*Godly friends and spouse
*Respect toward authority


(this list was a gift to me from my dear friend and mentor, Cheryl Bastian) http://www.cherylbastian.com/


Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the GOOD way is, and WALK in it, and you will find REST for your souls.
Jeremiah 6:16

Comments

Popular Posts