She was performing WITCHCRAFT against our family.

Our family, as we first moved into Ngando - 3 years ago!


She was performing WITCHCRAFT against our family.

I knew it as soon as I walked by her!  The signs were all there - my heart froze.

When we've moved into territory that is so obviously ruled by darkness, we should probably have expected this...  But honestly, I was shocked!

As we prayed and prayed, seeking GOD'S wisdom, Brad kept telling me - you need to talk to her!  She needs Jesus!  

But that was just too much for me!

Things have been difficult for our family on many different levels over the last months!  We have felt Satan's attacks in REAL ways!  For the first time, since we moved to Kenya, we have considered that it was maybe time for us to leave.

And now, to see and know that someone was actively working against us... invoking evil against our family!?! - I prayed through many sleepless nights!

And yesterday, I talked to her. 
I confronted her.
I told her that she didn't need to seek answers from anywhere but from GOD.
I prayed with her.
And I hugged her as she walked away.

Has she changed? 
I don't really think so.  

But, I am so thankful that we can rest in TRUTH - 
our GOD is stronger than any evil force.  
And, that through His SON, we are rescued from the power of evil!

He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son,  in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
Colossians 1:13-14

Of course we will encounter EVIL as we live to bring LIGHT to this community!
If this neighborhood didn't need JESUS, then I don't know why we would even be here!!!
 







Comments

Popular Posts