Please keep us in prayer:
- Brad had a very encouraging and productive visit to Kenya in September. We are feeling the attacks from the enemy but there is plenty to rejoice about. We will not allow Satan to steal our joy. God has opened doors for us and continues to encourage us to move ahead.
- Moving back to Kenya fully in January 2017 - travel, airfare, re-adjusting, only 3 of us.
- Pray for a smooth process in the renewal of our residency/work permit in Kenya - Expires Nov 2016. Our paperwork is submitted and is being processed.
- Abby in Bible School - studies, work, finances.
On the Ground in Kenya
- Hatua Community Centre - Pauline as she manages ongoing ministry; that she would be encouraged and see God's healing, protective, providing hand
- Pastor David and family - that they would be encouraged and see God's healing/protective hand. We/they are experiencing strong spiritual opposition, manifested in physical ways inexplicable medical conditions. God has healed. Pray for spiritual protection over his family.
- 24 Bible school students beginning the final term for the year. Pray for next years applicants, that we would have a good number of committed students.
- 2 new churches have just begun. Planted by 2 of our Bible school students - Florence Oduor and David Simidi. Please pray for their spiritual protection, endurance and encouragement.
- For clarity of the Gospel to be freely understood with each of our steps. We are continuously up against blinding spiritual evils, false teaching, animism and prosperity faith. Pray that we would hold strong to putting on "the armor of God" (Ephesians 6). This continues to be true.
- We are at 70% of our monthly support needed. (Give) - Field Coordinator Ministry - Preferenced for the Matlacks.
- A 4WD vehicle to help us access muddy roads and rural areas and for better safety on the roads. $25,000. We are at 20%.
Upcoming Travel in the US
- Camie will be in Orlando, FL October 11-18th focusing on Girls With Vision bead work.
- Philly area, PA- October 20-23
- D.C., Northern VA - October 23-26