Can't get her out of my mind!

Abby started volunteering at the orphanage awhile before I made it there...  
She couldn't wait to introduce me to Tabitha. 


I think it is contagious... we all love her now!


A precious, precious little girl -
I guessed she was 4 or 5 months old because she is so tiny... 
but no, she is over 18 months old! 


And I just can't get her out of my mind!


We have checked into adoption here - legally, the answer is "wait... for years..."
So, we realize that for now, 
God has called us to pray.  
For Tabitha and for so many others.


What comforts me as I think about Tabitha ... often... is that...
God can't get her out of His mind either!  

 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.  And what does the Lord require of you?  To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.  Micah 6:8

Comments

  1. Now I cant get Tabitha off my mind either! Gladly praying with you as God uses you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little sweetheart!! I'm sure she's feeling the love from you all. God bless that little one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts