We didn’t expect this to be easy...

We didn’t expect this to be easy... 
...but this last week has ALMOST felt like too much!
 

Visits from drunk neighbors...
 
 

Complicated laundry and dishwashing...

  

State department terrorist warnings...
 



Visitors and more visitors...
 

 


Dirty feet...


Exhaustion...
 



No water, no showers...

 
I'm just not sure I can handle all this!!!
 




Then - I remember.  Ahhh... Your promise... 
 

 
 
“Your grace, wisdom, strength, and courage are all measured out - perfectly - to correspond with my needs!”  James 1:2





I’m clinging onto this one!!!
Thank you, Lord!

Comments

  1. “Your grace, wisdom, strength, and courage are all measured out - perfectly - to correspond with my needs!” James 1:2
    Will be praying for you to feel this truth tangibly. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can't do all that, thankfully He will accomplish His purposes! lifting you up.
    leah w

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear it's been a rough week.
    Reading this reminds me of stories I heard about all that your parents went through in the tribe when you were a kid, Camie. You guys come from a family heritage of perseverance, adventurousness, keeping a sense of humor in the midst of challenging circumstances and letting God be your encouragement and strength on the hard days.
    He is faithful even in the mess -- especially in the mess!
    Hang in there, you are not alone!
    Praying for you all!

    Love,
    Ang

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts