Please keep us in prayer:
(These Bougainvillea flowers and thorns surrounds our house. They are a constant reminder that we are covered and protected by Jesus' blood )
Ephesians 2:4-6 (ESV)But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— and raised us up with him and seated us with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,
- Keep praying for our kids back home - Abby, Nathan & Gené
- We have settled back in our home in Nairobi and have a lot to be thankful for
- Sam is back into a school routine. Pray for him as he desires to lead his friends to walk with Jesus
- We still don't have running water at home. Pray for a solution
- Praise that we were able to purchase a good vehicle
- For continued spiritual cover over our home and our lives
- The women's ministry is starting monthly training for making household items for them to use and sell. Pray that this may lead to continued discipleship.
- Pray for our Bible school students. Encouragement and determination to work hard. The online technology and tablets is an uphill hurdle for some of them.
- Pray for a potential new group of interested Bible school students in the town of Meru. The Bible school is expanding to other regions. The new students will first go through some months of a foundation Bible course then apply to the Bible school. Pray for wisdom with the new group and for travel over the next few months. Meru is about 4 hours away.
- Pray that our engagement with the local churches will deepen. Not more programs but deeper things for the sake of the Gospel.